Teenager's Recommendations for Paris
These recommendations are from my travelling teens:
- Climbing the Eiffel Tower (NOT the lift).
- Crepes - they thought the creperie at the base of the Eiffel Tower was the best.
- Eiffel Tower at night.
- The modern art at the Pompidou Centre.
- Seeing the 'famous stuff' at the Louvre.
- Chocolaterie on the road to Montmartre (between the funicular and the metro station).
- Window shopping on the Champs-Elysee - especially the Toyota store, you can go inside and see the prototypes.